Tuesday 5 July 2016

Enchanted Fairy Salad with Orange Dressing

I found these edible flowers from @Wildco.co.uk at the market and bought them because they looked pretty. I decided to create something pretty for my daughter.

 
 
 
 
For the Salad:
 
Arrange any washed lettuce leaves (I used a nice red lettuce from @wildco.co.uk) on a serving plate.

Add some alfalfa sprouts (I like these from +Riverford  ),

1 thinly sliced radish,

about half a cup of pomegranate seeds,

and several edible flowers.

Now make it all look pretty and then sprinkle with a tablespoon of hemp seeds. I bought mine from @sevenhillswholefoods.com.

 
 
 
For the dressing:
Combine together all of these ingredients in a jam jar and shake well.
Juice from half an orange
Juice from half a lemon
3 Tbsp of olive oil
1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar. I love @Biona organic cider vinegar
Small pinch of salt
1 tsp of raw honey.
 

 
And enjoy the salad!


 
 
Em
xxx
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment